Rue Des Fripiers 5, 5000 Namur
2. Who processes the personal data?
2.1 Responsible data processing
The Ogawa restaurant is responsible for the processing and only determines whether, in cooperation with others, which personal data is collected, as well as the purpose and means for the processing of that personal data.
2.2. Processor (s)
The Ogawa restaurant is free to use data processors. A processor is a natural or legal person who processes personal data on request or on behalf of the controller. The processor is responsible for the security and confidentiality of the data. The processor always acts in accordance with the instructions of the controller.
The Ogawa restaurant uses the following categories of « processors »: hosting companies, external payment service providers, Website development partners.
3. On what legal basis are my details processed?
In accordance with the Privacy Act and the Privacy Regulations, we process personal data on the following legal grounds:
On the basis of the execution of the agreement as agreed with the User, or the execution of pre-contractual steps, at the request of the User;
On the basis of compliance with the legal or regulatory provisions concerning the management of the contractual relationship, and in particular the invoicing;
Based on our legitimate interest in sending information and circulars to our customers;
Based on your explicit permission to send promotional offers (direct marketing).
4. Which personal data are processed?ogawaonline.be undertakes solely to collect and process the personal data that are relevant and necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they are processed. The following categories of personal data are processed:
- Personal identification data (name, first name, address);
- Contact details (telephone number and e-mail address);
- Bank details: we only retain the necessary data;
- Electronic identification data (IP address, location, cookies);
- Optional personal data (gender, date of birth).
This information is collected when you register on the Website and / or place an order. Data can, with your permission, also be provided to external partners. Other personal data can be collected later, for example in the context of our after sales service. The amount of data collected depends on your use of the Website and the functionality of the Website.
If you leave a comment on our site or made an order on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website payment detail in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment or make another order. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select « Remember Me », your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Also, there are cookies placed from the American company Google, as part of the Google Analytics. We use these services to get reports about, among other things, how visitors use our website, the use of the Google search engine and which restaurants visitors view on our website.
5. What are my personal details used for?ogawaonline.be collects your personal information to provide each User of our platform with a secure, optimal and personalized user experience. The Ogawa restaurant reserves the right to suspend or cancel certain operations if data is missing or incorrect or incomplete.
Data processing is essential for the operation of the platform and related services. Processing takes place exclusively for the following specific purposes:
- Customer management: customer administration, order management, deliveries, invoicing, credit control, support, follow-up of complaints and sending newsletters.
- Dispute management.
- Protection against fraud and violations.
- Personalized marketing and newsletter if you have expressly agreed to this. In that case, you are at all times entitled to withdraw your consent.
The user always provides the personal data himself and can thus exercise a certain control. If certain information is incomplete or apparently incorrect, The Ogawa restaurant reserves the right to suspend certain expected operations temporarily or permanently.
6. Who receives your personal information?
Your personal information will only be processed for internal use within The Ogawa restaurant. Your personal information will not be sold, sent or communicated to third parties, except with your explicit prior consent.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for a period of 10 years from the end of the relationship with the customer or prospect. The delay begins with either the last order, the last connection to the customer account, or the last call to customer service, or sending an email to customer service, or clicking a hyperlink in an email sent by The Ogawa restaurant, or placing products in the shopping cart without finalizing the purchase, or finally a positive response to an e-mail asking whether the customer wants to continue receiving commercial prospecting at the end of the five-year period. At the end of this period the data of the customer or prospect is anonymised.
Information that is used to provide evidence of a right or contract, or that is retained in accordance with a legal obligation, may however be archived in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
8. What are your rights?
8.1 Warranty for the lawful and secure processing of your personal data
Your personal data will always be processed for legitimate purposes, as set out in article 5.
They are collected and processed in an appropriate, relevant and proportionate manner and are not kept longer than is necessary to achieve the set objectives.
8.2 Access right
If you can prove your identity, you are entitled to information about the processing of your data. This gives you the right to change the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the data have been sent, the criteria that determine the retention period of the data and the rights you can exercise with respect to your data. consult.
8.3 Right to rectification of personal data
Incorrect or incomplete data can be corrected. It is primarily up to the User to adjust his « User profile ». You can also contact us for a change request.
8.4 Right to delete your personal data
You also have the right to delete your personal data in the following cases:
- Your personal information is no longer required for the stated purpose;
- You withdraw your consent to the processing of your data and there is no other legal basis that justifies the processing of your data;
- You have rightfully objected to the processing of your personal data;
- Your data will be processed illegally;
- Your data must be removed in accordance with a legal obligation.
The deletion of data mainly relates to visibility; deleted data can be stored temporarily.
8.5 Right to restriction of treatment
In certain cases you are entitled to restrictions on the processing of your personal data. In particular in the event of a dispute about the accuracy of the data, if the data is necessary in the context of legal proceedings or during the time that The Ogawa restaurant requires to verify whether you can legally exercise your right to removal.
8.6 Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing, profiling or other purposes that result from the legitimate interests of the controller. The Ogawa restaurant will stop processing your personal data, unless The Ogawa restaurant can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing of your personal data that invalidate your right of objection.
8.7 Right to data compatibility
You have the right to obtain from The Ogawa restaurant all personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to pass on this personal data to another person responsible for the processing, unless this is technically impossible.
8.8 Right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time, for example if you have given it for direct marketing purposes.
9. How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise your rights, you must send a written request and proof of identity by registered mail to The Ogawa restaurant, or by e-mail to email@example.com, We will as soon as possible answers, at the latest one (1) month after receipt of your application.